Certified NLP Coach
So here is how you get into NLP coaching!
We run three levels of NLP Coach
- The Diploma – 2 day Course (optional)
- The NLP Practitioner Course AND Coaching Practitioner Course
- The Master NLP Coach Course.
You will learn about NLP in coaching by attending the 2 day NLP Coaching Diploma – this is purely optional however some like it as it gives an idea and preview if they are undecided about committing to the 7 Day NLP Practitioner Course.
The 7 day NLP Practitioner Course.
This is the starting point for most people. Once completed you can access the NLP Coach, Time Line Therapy™ Practitioner and Hypnosis Practitioner Course.
The one off cost of this course is currently £900.00. (See rear of brochure for Package A option). The course is four days long and teaches the necessary skills of NLP Coaching and Time Line Therapy™. In addition you will also learn the skill of hypnosis up to Practitioner level.
This gives 4 Certificates – NLP Practitioner, Time Line Therapy™ Practitioner, Hypnosis Practitioner and NLP Coach.
Masters NLP Course where you will be Certified as an NLP Master Coach, a Master Practitioner of NLP, a Master Practitioner of Time Line Therapy™ and a Master Practitioner of Hypnosis.
Why take this NLP Coach Course in NLP Coaching?
For many years it has been acknowledged that NLP is the technology of coaching.
Everyone in this world is a coach to some degree. From the professional executive coaches who coach top level business people to parents who coach their children. Everyone coaches!
In the past coaches who are not NLP trained have struggled with their clients ‘issues’ from their pasts which have prevented them making big changes in their future.
NLP Coaching utilises all the skills that an NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner has and gives them a clear structure to resolve past ‘problem issues’ first and then have a framework to coach them into their future.
Whether you are looking for a career change into the coaching world, or want to achieve better results coaching your children, or want to improve your business coaching/managerial skills….. this course is for you.
What is NLP Coaching?
Most people are unaware of how their experience influences their belief system and values and consequently influence their results.
In this specific NLP course in NLP Coaching our recommended trainers look to utilise the NLP and Time Line Therapy™ skill set to resolve past issues within the clients life before applying a structured approach to their coaching for the future.
NLP Coach and Master Coach course content complies with the guidelines laid down by the ICF and the course is certified by the ABNLP.
NLP Coach Course
- What NLP Coaching is
- The Coaching Agreement
- Three Major Outcomes For Coaching
- Understanding the difference between Coaching and other types of personal development/counselling/ therapy/education/ training
- Process Frames For Coaching
- What You Do Best Inventory
- Restructuring Questions For A Specific Type Of Business
- Personal Strength Assessment For Clients
- The Effectiveness Check-list
- Types Of Feedback
- Reframes for The Client
- The NLP Coaching Cycle
- Coaching Session Structure
NLP Master Coach Course
- Coaching According To The Values Levels Thinking
- What Are Values Levels (VL)
- Values And Motivation Strategy
- Where And How Would You Use Values In Coaching?
- The Change State Indicator
- Values Level Thinking
- Values And Secondary Gain
- Negative Emotions And Values Level Transitions
- Coaching According To The Thinking Values
- “Creating Your Future®” Coaching Techniques
- The Coaching Values Inventory
After all that your NLP coaching is good to go!
What if you took this NLP course and learned NLP Coaching Skills
Well, you would quite simply have all the tools that you needed to coach people either professionally or at home to achieve their goals! Would that be useful?